The James Bay area of the city blends the urban feel of high rise living with the relaxed west coast attitude Victoria is known for. Fresh seafood is as close as Fishermans Wharf, located just outside your door. In the Inner Harbour building at 21 Erie St, we have a one bedroom suite on the 4th floor that faces the Olympic Mountain Range. The suite is an open concept style for the kitchen and living room, with a four person dining table. There is a walk in closet in the bedroom. The balcony is spacious and overlooks the Olympic Mountain Range and cruise ship terminal. Suites in this building feature cruise ship style concrete construction. Grocery shopping is about five blocks away in James Bay Village. There is a coffee shop right next door on the water.
Starting at $95/night, non-taxable, on stays of 30 nights or longer.
- Secure Underground Parking
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Free local calling with Voice Mail
- Large Flat Screen TV / DVD Player
- Complimentary High Speed Internet
- Free TV Cable Service
- Quality Bedding and Linens
- Queen Size Beds
- Biweekly Housekeeping Service
- In Suite Laundry Facilities
- Monthly Stays Only at This Location